Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Closing Date: 07/03/2023
CCL Group are now recruiting for an experienced Electrical Quantity Surveyor to work on Data Centre projects in ROI and Europe.
The right candidate will join a company with over 25 years of industry experience and work on exciting projects in a variety of locations. Take the next step in your career and join our growing team. You will be based at our offices in Newry, Co. Down with some travel required for the role.
Your new role
As a valued member of the team, key responsibilities include:
- Producing Monthly Valuations for current Projects.
- Formulating and agreeing Final Accounts for Projects.
- Preparation of Variation Quotations for Projects.
- Managing Project cash flow effectively.
- Attending Project Progress Meetings.
- Commercial Management of Sub-Contractors.
- Preparation and presentation of Monthly Cost Reports.
- Procurement of Sub-Contractors.
- Effective communication with Contractors, Clients and Consultants.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3+ Years Electrical Quantity Surveying experience
- Commercial and contractual awareness with a proven track record of success
- A good level of competency of Microsoft packages
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
- The ability to anticipate problems and ensure early intervention
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to join an established business who has been trading for over 25 years. The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate on experience. This post will require limited travel.